Skip to content
- The abstract must not exceed 200 words included the background, purpose, methods, result, and conclusion. It should be given clear of the brief summary of a research. In order to give a clear information of the abstract, the figure or scheme are allowed. The abstract should be formatted using Arial, single spaced paragraphs, 18 pts font size for title and 12 pts font size for the body text and it should be one or two paragraph. The template of the abstract can be downloaded HERE.
- The abstract should be submitted as Microsoft Office Word (.doc) or PDF by August 18th, 2017 before 23.59 JST.
- The abstract is submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ISASC2017: Name [Research field number]”.
An example: ISASC2017: Julintons 
- Research field number is given as follow:
1. Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
2. Chemical Biology and Natural Product Chemistry
3. Material Sciences and Engineering Resources
4. Environment and Social Interactions
5. Government, Economic, and Social Policy
- The abstracts will be reviewed and the final decision will be announced by September 3rd, 2017. Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference booklet.
No further paper should be submitted. Therefore, the conference proceeding will not be provided.
- The authors are requested to submit the presentation file before the day of the presentation. The announcement will be given later.
- If the authors have some troubles to prepare their abstract, then feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com for inquiry.